• Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre (DMDSC) was conceived by Padma Shri Dr. V. Mohan, internationally acclaimed diabetologist and his wife Late Dr. Rema Mohan, internationally known specialist in eye disorders in diabetes.
• In a span of 25 years, Dr. Mohan's DSC has blossomed into an international centre of excellence in diabetes and over 4,00,000 patients registered at the centre bear testimony to the success story that is Dr. Mohan's DSC.
• Dr. Mohan's DSC has blossomed into an international centre of excellence in diabetes and over 3,70,000 patients registered at the centre bear testimony to the success story that is Dr. Mohan's DSC.
• The Dr. Mohan's DSC mission statement “ Towards Excellence In Diabetes Care” modestly proclaims that ‘excellence‘ if anything is elusive and one should continuously endeavor to attain it. We at Dr. Mohan's DSC, are constantly trying to move closer to this elusive goal. As a proof of this we have already been awarded the prestigious ISO 9001-2008 Certificate.
• He is also the Director & Chief of Diabetes Research at Madras Diabetes Research Foundation from 1991 (29)
• He is also the President of the Research Society for the study of Diabetes in India.
• Authored scores of National and International publications
• Recipient of many prestigious awards and title in India and Internationally
• He is a Trustee of the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust – Prasanthi Nilayam
• Dr. Giri Shankar heads G S Ventures, one of the foremost and professionally committed HR & behavioral training company in the country providing creative solutions to some of the top multi-national corporations, public sector companies and medium sized business houses.
• He is a management and law graduate by qualification, but an attitudinal trainer by choice.
• In his pursuit of being an accomplished and effective trainer he obtained extensive training under some of the most authoritative behavioral trainers in the world. This has resulted in him being able to share his international practical experiences across a broad and diverse mix of cultures.
• Over the last 30 years, he has conducted many powerful workshops delving into various aspects of personal and professional growth while employing his skill and knowledge to touch the lives of over 3 lakh individuals across the world.
• Today he is seen as a driving force behind the improvement of many personal and organizational performances.
• He has been an invitee to numerous conferences and has also published many articles on attitudes and skills.
• Over the years his training programs, conducted in English and four other Indian languages, have become very popular and is synonymous with growth and excellence with all the organizations and individuals he has been associated with.
• He is currently based in Mumbai.
• Giri has also been a summer course student of 1979 batch. Has been a regular visiting lecturer in Transaction Analysis at the Sri Satya Sai Institute of Management, Puttaparthi and was very popular both among the students and the faculty.
• Parents were Sai devotees since 1962 from Kolkata. Their houses both in Kerala and Kolkata were official Bhajan Mandalis for a long time. Mother was a Seva Ddal volunteer for more than 50 years and has served in many Satya Sai organizations locations and projects.
• Gopi Krishna Pidatala has with over 35 Years of experience in Strategy and Operations, Infrastructure development, Business development and procurement and supply chain management across the industries of Health Care, Information Technology, Agriculture products and Services.
• He worked abroad on short assignments in USA lending global operations support to Fortune 100 companies such as Best Buy ( World largest Electronics Retailer; United Health Group (UHG); Wal-Mart ( World’s largest commodities Retailer) etc,.
• In India, he has been part of operations for National Dairy Development Board –Vegetable Oilseeds Projects @ APOILFED, Finolex Ltd,. (Largest Cables and Pipes Manufactures in India); AP Netherlands Biotech Program (the largest project for Biotechnology) funded and managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Royal Netherlands and Oliva Advanced Hair and Skin Clinics Chain – a brand leader in Cosmetology in India.
• Currently he is the Group CEO of Vista Health Care ; Chief Strategy Officer, Maxwell EMR Research Centre Pvt Ltd. He is also the Managing Director of DenuoSource India Pvt Ltd (Global Analytics Firm) and Director, Nectar Om Omni Channel Media Solutions, USA ; Director , Vedagna BioAg India LLP, a Bio Agri products company .
His Interests and Passion:
• He is an outgoing personality who can connect very easily to all levels of an Organization. He is well known in the corporate circles for his skillful teaching of Business Communications. He is an empanelled speaker of the Hindu – Business Line and Education, and in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for addressing MBA colleges / Schools on various management topics and topics of practical interest to children.
His Other Positions:
• Was given the responsibility of being the First National Youth Program Coordinator in 1997 for the first World Youth Conference by Bhagawan Himslef
• Trustee Sri Sathya Sai Grama Seva Trust
• National Team Member: Programs and Projects of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations, India
• Trustee, Sai Love Foundation
• Trustee, Thalassemia Support Foundation
• Representative, Child Cancer Foundation
• Jt General Secretary, Sri Prasanthi Society – a Service Organisation
• President, Little Flower High School,Hyderabad rated the 5th best school in India
• Convener of Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar High School, Hyderabad
• Governing Council Member of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukula Vidya Nikentan ,Bejjanki, Karimnagar
• An avid Sportsman in College days at All India University Level in Cricket, Rowing, Bridge and Football.
• A writer, actor, director, Speaker who has written articles on aspects Communications Skills and Spiritual subjects
• An anchor with experience in National and International programs
• Represented India in many forums in India and Abroad
• Mr. Kota Siva Kumar setup the Institute of Success. Awareness & Inspiration (InSAI) in 2005. As the Founder Director of InSAI, he specializes in the field of HR Consulting and Corporate Training.
• Drawing from his rich 30-years work experience which includes being Head of HR in world class companies, namely, Baan Info Systems, Vanenburg, Subex Systems Pvt. Ltd., and Intergraph Consulting, he is adept in building ground up, managing and developing HR systems, processes and policies.
• He has rendered his consulting services to Indian SMEs namely, Sai Softek Pvt. Ltd., E-Logic Technologies, Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt. Ltd. And Samaavesh.
• Besides, as a certified trainer from Cahner’s Tracom Institute, USA, on Team Orchestration and Interpersonal rating model, he specializes in behavioral competency development training programs.
• Since the inception of InSAI, he has trained more than 9000 participants, along the hierarchy in more than 50 companies and institutions. Some of the clients include, Wellsfargo, Novartis, Computer Sciences Corporation, Capital IQ, Computer Associates, Vodafone, Sandvik Asia, Indian School of Business(ISB), Glaxo Smith Kline, Oracle India, Deloitte Consulting, Genpact, Nagarjuna Construction Company, GMR Group, & Lanco Group.
• Currently Kota Siva is the Chief Human Resource Officer for Oliva Clinics, a PAN INDIA spread chain of dermatological clinics.
• Kota holds a MBA in HRM from the Sri Sathya Sai University apart from being an Electronics and Communication Engineer from Osmania University.
• Apart from being the Founding Consultant for InSAI, Kota is actively involved in community service.
Training Forte Areas:
• Leadership Programs, Managerial Effectiveness Programs, Emotional Intelligence, Behavioral Interviewing Skills, First Time Managers.
Sustained Coaching Interventions:
• Managerial Effectiveness.
• Learn to Lead – multilayered Leadership Program.
• Being Effective- Personal and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
• Behavioral Interviewing Skills.
• He defines himself as Passionate, Thoughtful, Self-Driven associate, with Business Acumen and Entrepreneurial Zeal. He leverages his experience and expertise towards building institutions of Excellence.
• He is the CEO and Founder of GoMo Tech, which was founded in September 2012.
• He has held leadership positions at various Multinationals like Flipkart as an Associate Director from 2015 to 2017; with Komli Media, as the Global Head for Business Development and Strategic Alliances, from 2011 to 2012; InMobi, as a Director Business Development from 2008 to 2011; at Microsoft as a Subsidiary Product Marketing Manager from 2006 to 2008; at Rediff.com as an Associate Director from 2004 to 2006; CellNext Solutions Ltd., ADCC Research and Computing Pvt. Ltd & The Paper Products Ltd.
• His Achievements and notable mentions include
o Speaker and Judge at Eximius, IIM Bangalore.
o Chief Guest and keynote Speaker at JIT, Nagpur.
o Guest Faculty at Mumbai Business School.
o Chief Guest and keynote speaker at Agarwal Vidyalaya, Chennai.
o Guest Faculty at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.
o Guided group of 6 students from Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management on the Project “Mobile Value Added Services”.
o Conducted workshop on self-development at Podar Education Trust.
o Resource person at Hindustan Times, national daily, for conducting workshop on soft skills for school students.
o Faculty at Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan on the subject Indian Cultural Heritage.
o Volunteer at National Association for Blind for recording books.
o Long distance runner - Completed 12 half-marathons at the prestigious Mumbai Marathon: 2009 to 2020.
o Outstanding Alumni award at Agarwal Vidyalaya, Chennai.
o Gold Medalist and Best Student Award at Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan.
o Vipassana meditation practitioner since 2011.
o Volunteer at Spine Foundation.
o Digital Consultant at Yuva Prathishtan.
• Regular speaker at several International and National industry conferences, business associations and other professional bodies, some of them:
o Advantage Maharashtra Expo, Aurangabad.
o Global Mobile App Summit.
o ad:tech, New Delhi.
o Mobile VAS conference, Hong Kong.
o Internet and Mobile Association, Philippines.
o Mobile Monday – Brazil.
o Internet and Mobile Association of India.
o Speaker at Communiqué – National Telecom Seminar.
• He Grew up and studied in prestigious schools in USA. Had a strong15-year technical career in Telecom industry: Worked as Software Developer, Architect, Systems Tester, Product Marketer and R&D Head.
• On the management side, built teams from scratch, worked for 10 years in a multi-site environment, handled multi-million-dollar budgets & projects, and even conducted layoffs. Traveled extensively; consistently received high reward and recognition for solid work; published in Journals and Trade magazines; presented at international conferences; convincingly met many large corporate customers; demonstrated unusual creativity with deliverables; and throughout a 18-year career proved self as a smart worker, strong manager and an able leader of organizations.
• He is working at FortunaPIX Inc, as Head Of Technology from April 2018, developing Digital Publishing Solutions in K-12 Education Space.
• He is a Research Scholar in Computer Science from June 2009 at IIT Hyderabad. His PhD about Semantic Web related technologies, developing a Semantic StyleSheet (as DSL) that would allow Semantic Transformation of existing, already published web pages. He calls this Renarration of Web using Semantic StyleSheets.
• At Aperian Global, he is helping companies deal with global leadership challenges; in particular, working with cultures from 2009 as a consultant.
• He has worked with Satyam Computers as a VP for inhouse Performance Consultant at a world renowned leadership institute in India. Consulted on ways to improve the relationship between account teams and external customer.
• Was the R&D Head from May 1995 till 2007 at Nokia, where he built and lead many multi-site product development teams; did product marketing; did systems testing; commissioning of radios etc.
• He was also a member of the science staff at Nortel where he was a telecom engineer: performing S/W development work on GSM switches; worked on Standards; did testing.
• Prashant, a trainer by passion, has been with InSAI since its inception in 2005. He specializes in behavioral competency development training programs.
• His last assignment before joining InSAI, was with ABN AMRO Bank as a Personal Financial Consultant. Herein, he gained better perspective on team dynamics as he was exposed to cross functional teams.
• Prior to ABN AMRO, he was working as an Asst. Manager at The Country Inn, an Usha Group enterprise. In here, he demonstrated his capability of managing people effectively to achieve the organization objectives, and also got a taste of training his team members on Effective Selling skills and Presentation skills.
• His academics interests made him pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Advertising besides his Bachelors in Science.
• At InSAI, being the lead trainer, he interacts with the clients to understand the training needs and prepares customized workshop designs based on various behavioral competencies, and also delivers trainings in best-in-class companies, namely, Birla Soft, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte Consulting, Novartis, Wells Fargo, Wipro Technologies, Vodafone, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Infor, Tieto, GMR Group, NCC, Lanco Infratech , Sandvik Asia, , Nunhems, Glochem, Det Norske Veritas AS, Parker, CMC Ltd & Vijai Electricals.
Areas of Forte:
• Personal & Interpersonal Effectiveness, Time Management , Assertiveness, Communication skills, Conflict Management, Presentation Skills, First Time Managers, Supervisory Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Team Building & Team Working Skills.
• He is presently Vice President for Supply Chain at the Times of India Group.
• He has 25 years of experience in supply chain, procurement, logistics & project management functions in Publishing, FMCG & Food Processing industries
• Current role involves strategizing, planning & managing the Rs 1.5 billion annual spend as Category Manager for Newsprint & Logistics – Predominantly international sourcing from 15 countries & supply chain management & warehousing for 50 print centers across India
• In the prior role, led procurement & supply chain through a team of 27 persons at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, Nabha factory.
• Championed projects alongwith with 6 Sigma teams for demand stabilization, transaction & inventory reduction, process simplification and improved logistics.
• Responsible for Project management and engineering construction of Soya processing & refining, mushroom cultivation and wheat flour plants
• He has been associated with GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, and Alpine Industries at leadership levels.
• Presented “Supply chains and category management practices” at international conferences in China & India.
• Was awarded “GSK Global Silver Impact Award”
• Youngest member of Leadership Team at GSK Nabha & Rajahmundry manufacturing sites supporting decision making in areas of Production, HR, Quality and Environment
• A result oriented professional with over 29 years in Domestic and International exposure in Executive Coaching, Learning & Development, Training , Sales , Marketing, HR Interventions delivering strong ROI and supporting strategic corporate concerns.
• Abhyasa International Residential School - as Chief Operating Officer with key responsibility of Coaching the Teachers and Senior students .
• Linkwell Electronics during 2011-2012 . Coaching the senior management and managers on performance enhancement of the organization and employees.
• Techno Brain: Future Leader Program - Training, Coaching and Mentoring Junior Managers for Leadership roles.
• At ING Vysya Life recruited, trained around 215 advisors,40 Sales Managers .InSAI Consultants handling the Recruitment worked with clients like HCL,TechnoBrain etc. sourcing and placing 40 odd Managers at various levels
• Delivered Modules on Behavioral Soft Skills to 150 odd clients on behalf of InSAI Consultants, I-Point Consulting, Vedanta Learning, Orange Academy on various modules like Interviewing skills, Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Presentation skills etc.
MENTORING & COACHING
• Since 2003 have mentored and coached 300 odd managers, advisors, employees individuals in various capacities at ING, Capital IQ, Apollo Health Street, Linkwell Electronics, InSAI
o Techno Brain BPO: Coaching the Sales team for better productivity.
o Capital IQ: Coaching the Senior and Mid - Level Managers.
o Apollo Health Street: Mid - Level Managers.
• Future Leaders Program. As part of the engagement identified middle level managers suitable for scaling to higher responsibilities and roles . Conducted various Training programs. After the month long training, Coached and Mentored the team for three months leading them to their new roles.
• Trained and Coached in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania for Techno Brain BPO working with Managers from various nationalities like Americans, Kenyans, Malawian, Ethiopian, Sri Lankan, Ugandan and Tanzanians .
• Culture Diversity Programs: Training conducted for JPMorgan Chase & Techno Brain.
• Accenture - Team Work & Inter Personal skills.
• Rama Sampath has completed her Post Graduate in Commerce, Diploma in Sathya Sai Education at Thailand and Diploma in Integrated Programming & Systems Management
• She is currently working as a Manager at NABARD, Corporate Communications.
• She is a Faculty Member of Institute of Sathya Sai Education, India and Editor, Sri Sathya Sai Balvikas Magazine, India.
• Geetanjali Singh has 18 years of experience in instructional design, knowledge management, and project management.
• She has worked as a learning consultant on multiple projects for various global customers.
• She is proficient in designing, developing, evaluating, and managing training curriculums and process documentation.
• She has been working with Genpact for the last 18 years.
• Sai Gunaranjan is an Alumnus of the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam Campus.
• He has done his Schooling, Higher Secondary Studies & Master’s program from Bhagawan’s Institutions.
• His family has been in the Sathya Sai fold from 1960s onward.
• On a Professional side, He has done his Engineering in Electronics & Communications & MBA (General Management).
• He currently heads Group Level Data Management & Business Analytics at One Apollo Digital, Apollo Hospitals Group Enterprise (AHEL).
• He brings to the table prior experience in Operations Management, Competition analysis, Bench marking, Service design & Costing/Pricing, Pan-India Resource dimensioning for Scale & Expansion, Program Management & Monitoring and Model building for entry into new service segments.
• He has worked with Various Ministries of India, World Bank teams and has helped access funding from International agencies / State Government of India for building capacities & deepening Innovative practices in States / UTs of India. He sincerely believes in consciously “Pushing the boundaries of Thinking, Doing & Collaborating in pursuit of Greater Excellence for oneself & society”.
• He is a Chief Evangelist, at POSITIVE.GIFTS, a young Indian Startup which is striving to promote Positivity, Inspiration and Goodness in our lives through creative gifting ideas and merchandise.
• Vikas Bagri has worked in various capacities with the Government of India, State Government of Chhattisgarh, academic institutions like MIT & IIT Madras, startups and non-profits in the areas of Education, Health, Innovation, Human Values, Entrepreneurship, Social Media, GovTech, Open Data and ICTs for development.
• As part of his work at the Adviser to the Prime Minister's Office as well as India's National Innovation Council, he was driving several national-level initiatives such as Technology Applications for Rural Broadband, Innovation Hubs, National Mission for Delivery of Justice and Legal Reforms, State and Sectoral Innovation Councils, Heritage of Mahatma Gandhi, India Grand Challenges, and the use of social media by the Government of India.
• He also served at the National Knowledge Commission, a high-level advisory body to the Prime Minister of India, with the mandate to guide policy and direct reforms focusing on critical areas such as education, science and technology, agriculture, e-governance etc.
• Vikas firmly believes that technology is a great social leveler and evangelizes the use of technology for social good.
• Vikas conceptualized & conducted Government of India's first Twitter conference in 2012, following it up with a Global Twitter Conference on innovation, and was also the driving force behind Government of India's first-ever Hackathon in 2013.
• In 2015, Vikas was invited by the US Government to be part of the prestigious International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) for a 3-week program in the US on 'Showcasing the American Technological Experience'.
• Over the years, Vikas has held advisory positions with multiple institutions in India and abroad such as Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Healthcare, UNDP in India, School of Social Entrepreneurs, the Global Education and Leadership Foundation, USA-based PeaceTech Labs etc.
• As the Social Media and Civic Innovation Adviser to the Government of Chhattisgarh, Vikas helped launch several key initiatives in the State and brought in partners such as Google for Education, CSF, JPAL, Twitter, Facebook, Yourstory, The Better India, etc.
• Vikas was also Research Affiliate with the MIT Media Lab in 2015-2016 and was leading a project for them in India on developing hyperlocal social networks for rural India.
• Vikas has spoken on a number of subjects at various national and international forums and has been a Jury member for several awards on Innovation, Social media and Entrepreneurship.
• Vikas enjoys experimenting with new ideas, fostering new connections and firmly believes in the power of innovation, partnerships, technology, human values and youth for making the world a better place! Vikas can be reached on Twitter @tovikasbagri and on www.vikasbagri.com
• Karthik Ramesh is Swami’s MBA student from 2005 - 2007 and currently Vice President and Standard Chartered Bank aXess Labs - India Head & Location Leader at Chennai & is part of SCB Global Tech Strategy & Open Banking Leadership Team.
• Karthik has been part of the Executive Committee of SCB GBS INDIA, Management Team of SCB and held several global leadership positions working for global CEOs and Chairmen in past including
o Chief of Staff & Senior Director - DAMAC Holdings Dubai
o Vice President & Head Business Planning & Strategy - CEO Office SCB
o Head Cloud Management Practice SFDC
o Client Partner & Strategic EA to CEO - Dun & Bradstreet USA
• He has completed his Research Dissertation from XLRI Jamshedpur with focus on Human Values centric in Innovation & also is a Gold Medalist in Bachelors of Engineering CSE from Anna University.
• Karthik was blessed to be part of the Prashanti Mandir Bhajan Group and considers himself very blessed to be part of the Hostel Kitchen serving group. Bhagawan has blessed him to serve in Central Trust, Books and Publications Trust and Medical Trusts since he passed out in several strategic projects including Books and Publications Trust, Sanathana Sarathi subscription site and mobile hospital MIS.
• Prior to becoming Swami's Student, Karthik was a Balvikas student, active worker, Bhajan Singer, Young Adult in Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organizations Tamil Nadu & Karnataka. He currently is a visiting faculty to both Puttaparthi and at Whitefield campuses for MBA, MTech, BCom students.
• Karthik has also been serving as an active member of the International Sai organizations and Sai Alumni associations across India, United States of America, South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Australia where with Swami's Grace and Blessings, he has rendered Seva through Bhajan workshops, Study Circles, Alumni Music programs, Human Value Workshops and Bal Vikas classes. He is also a certified SSE Group 3 Teacher and conducted SSE workshops internationally.
• Swami also personally mentored him to speak in His Divine Presence for occasions at Puttaparthi including Ugadi, Guru Purnima in 2005 and during Prashanti Vidwanmahasabha in Dassera 2005 on various spiritual topics, experiences.
• Bhagawan has also personally blessed his Upanayanam in Whitefield and under his Direct Instructions chidr his life partner and arranged his marriage at PUTTAPARTHI
• By Swami’s Grace and what he attributes solely to being a Student of SSSIHL, Karthik has been awarded both at national and international levels in 2019
1. Transformation Leader of the Year 2019
2. Most Innovative Bank & Open Banking Partner in Middle East
3. Most Innovative Bank & Open Banking Partner of Year in Nepal
4. Extraordinary Leadership Award 2019 at Standard Chartered Bank.
5. Recognition at NASSOCM, ASSOCHAM & INDIA FinTech Forums 2019
• Sai Pramod PV is Swami’s MBA student from 2011-13 and currently the Service Delivery Manager & Operation's Head for the Capgemini Liquid Analytics Application Business Line.
• He also manages Financials, Operations, and the Transition Strategy & Stake Holder Management for the Capgemini Digital Delivery Excellence North America.
• He has earlier played key roles in Operations, Finance & Change Management in LiquidHub, HCL, Cognizant, working pan India with exposure to delivery from across the globe.
• He has completed his Graduation from VNR VJIET (deemed University) and has won many accolades at JNTU-H level across the branches of IT, CSc, EC, EEE, EIE.
• Pramod was blessed by Swami to be part of the Sri Sathya Sai Family since 2002 and has played an active role in various Seva Activates across the country since then.
• By Swami’s Grace, Pramod has been identified & awarded multiple recognitions in his work experience & academic life.